Translate

Sunday, 27 July 2014

Feeds and rugs and horse poo

Hello guys :) Another busy week in the horse rehab went by
 and .... I could tell you interesting stories about how I'm getting better in preparing the horse feeds and stuff... how I started to settle in the valley and got a bit used to the work and know all "my" horses' faces and names...

But maybe I'm too lazy to do that (and convinced that most of you wouldn't find it very interesting anyway..)
So I show you pictures of some four-legged beauty here

That's Elvis!


Jock


Diva, she's such a sweetheart... my favourite girl! She gets the prize for the softest nose



In our feed room there lives a possum.. since one year he steals the horses' apples and carots every night... living the great life!
Because he is so used to people, he's half-tame and took food out of my hand... and I even could carefully stroke his face! How cool and cute is he...
I named him Paul the Possum.






No comments:

Post a Comment