Translate

Sunday, 17 August 2014

Dreadies lost and found

Hello folks! Sorry I didn't post for so long....
I'm working Monday to Saturday in the Horse Rehab and on the weekends in the hotel, so I I have pretty much never a day off work. It's not really an excuse though... I still got some leisure hours... so, sorry ... :)

But I can say I had some adventures.

A horse ripped one of my dreadies out and I didn't even notice it until I found the dreadlock lying on the ground three days later. (Can you believe that? No more nerve endings in my scalp *oh-oh!*)

Neglected stallion Leo arrived in the rehab in a very poor condition: underfed, feet in poor condition, and mane in dreadlocks!
It was my job to give him a bath (with dishwashing  liquid haha) and a haircut. So, one horse stole me a dreadlock, another horse donated me some!





My Mama sent me a package from Germany with this content:


Original German tissues!!!
And nose spray in case I get a cold or hay fever!!!
And enough baby ass cream for the next ten years!!!!
Now I really don't have to go home for a while ;) . Thank you Mama :)))))

A picture of one of the spiders that lived with me in my cabin... it's just a huntsman (relatively harmless) but I still check my shoes every morning before I put my feet into them.
There were fleas, too, but I ruthlessly killed them.... I'm no flea welfare!


One of the rehab horses... does she remind anyone of anyone? ;)



And.... I finally got on George again, and together with Katie we went out to see how we get along... and it all worked out well, George was georgous and did what I wanted, in the speed that I wanted...
The next day I went out with him alone. And he was even lazy... I had to push him to not just stop walking... BUT THEN. He suddenly remembered that he used to be a race horse, started running, and like "Oh wait... I'm good at running! Running is great!" he bolted off under me in his best race horse speed. JESUS that was sooooo fast!!! The fastes I ever galloped on a horse. And I could NOT stop him, he wouldn't listen. He even ignored that the path took a corner and ran straight on into the bush, found himself facing a tree, and made a sharp turn back to the path. That's where he lost me....
Thank you, dear George, for giving me some decent bruises and letting me walk home in shame!
And Thank  God that I didn't get seriously hurt.



Kitty is still the sweetest... Love her purrpurrkittyfurrypurry.












Well, I've got open eyes,
And an open door,
But I don't know what I'm searching for.
I should know by now.

Well, I've a big old heart,
This I know for sure,
But I don't know what our love is for.
I should know by now.

Well, I'll wait in line,
So I can wait some more,
'Till I can't remember what I came here for,
But I can't leave now,

Cause I've a light that shines,
And a love so pure,
But I don't know what to use them for.
I should know by now.

Well I spent my money,
I lost my friends,
I broke my mobile phone,
3am and I'm drunk as hell,
And I'm dancing on my own,
Taxi-cabs ain't stopping, and I don't know my way home.

Well it's hard to find a reason, when all you have is doubts,
Hard to see inside yourself when you can't see your way out,
Hard to find an answer when the question won't come out.

Oh everyone's filling me up with noise,
I don't know what they're talking about,
Everyone's filling me up with noise,
I don't know what they're talking about,
Everyone's filling me up with noise,
I don't know what they're talking about,
You see all I need's a whisper in a world that only shouts.


jamocrifj

2 comments:

Basilina said...

ohje, das sieht schmerzhaft aus... o.O

Anonymous said...

Kessie Ponny :-)

Post a Comment