Translate

Thursday, 3 October 2013

Annie not alone in Kuala Lumpur

Early early in the morning I arrived at Kuala Lumpur International Airport. With 160 km/h the KLIA ekspres train took me to Sentral Station in the middle of the city. Culturally shocked and tired I looked around... 

... too see a smiling young guy coming towards me " I was just going to leave!" (my plane was late)
Luckily, that guy called Saman hadn't left and we spent an awesome day talking and walking around KL, having no plan but a positive feeling nonetheless, sharing tongue breakers, taboo words and poems in German and Persian, stories and opinions, music and jokes....

Kuala Lumpur, a multi-culti big city with 1,6 million people and skyscrapers and shops and trams and colours and smells and impresses made a village girl open her jet-lagged eyes...
everyone who knows how snoozy I can be, did you think it's possible that I can stay awake for approximately 55 hours with maybe 6 hours of uncomfy sleep in between? Well, I didn't...

a little annotation....:

COUCHSURFING RULES!
Brings strangers from all over the world together, enables cultural exchange and happy experiences and so much more, satisfies curiosity and creates more, knots new friendships and is all based hospitality, kindness and open-mindedness! A big step in the right direction of the global mind's development.
I vote Casey Fenton and his idea of Couchsurfing for the Nobel Peace prize. Creates friendships creates peace around the world.

Thanks SAMAN for that day, see you in Germany!


(This? Or rather this?? Or all of them??? :D )




The compulsive Petronas Towers tourist picture.... Samanthetouristguide is an expert in taking these...





-noooo wooords...yummyummy-



No comments:

Post a Comment