Translate

Saturday, 17 August 2013

Life's truest happiness

Hey, friends of the great life!

I'm alive!
And what am I doing all the time? What can keep me so busy that I hardly blog anymore?
Well, this:
CHEERS for JAM, who's definitely an artist with his videos!


I discovered my love for henna not only in my hair, but also on my skin and on other people's skins... my friends, you can imagine what happens if you give Annie free access to stuff like that. She will paint all the world





After eating "chhummus"....

 being food-stoned.


Hier kommt was fuer meine Toepfermaedels:
Hab einen Kuenstler getroffen und gleich mal was mit ihm getoepfert - die kleinen wilden weissen Pferde im Meer, die mich immer so schoen durchwaschen, wenn ich nicht rechtzeitig unter die Welle tauche...
In getoepferter Version sind die aber nicht weiss, sondern braun... denn wir toepfern hier mit einem Mix aus Erde und Kuhmist :D :D

Cutting the rugs and meeting the band backstage, joining wonderfully talented guitar guys in their gig, trying to make the band Boy more popular, talking to horribly interesting people with planes and helicopters and "Apfelkleber" who had chats with the Kooks, Paolo Nutini, Jack Johnson and Jason Mraz... catching a few hours of sleep and then get up at 5 to go surfing under the rising sun.
Big things moving.

"Life's truest happiness is found in friendships we make along the way"

and

If freckles don't mean anything, does anything mean anything?
:D



You are so freaking awesome! I love you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment