How google defines Hillbillies:
The stereotype of a hillbilly is a person who: Is a White Southerner who owns a shotgun, goes barefoot, wears a worn out floppy hat, drinks moonshine and whiskey which he makes himself, plays the banjo or fiddle, drives old beat up pick up trucks, has bad teeth, is poorly educated, has long a beard, wears worn out clothes and hand me downs, and is happy and content with what they have.
That might give you a hint of what kind of life it was that we were leading when we called Mt Mee our home!
Barefeet and floppy hats, yes,
but no shotguns, no bad teeth and sorry, still no beards.
Guitars and cazoos instead of banjos and fiddles,
beer, green juice and Kaba instead of whiskey
worn out clothes and old painted trucks
... being happy and content with what we have...:3
Bradley Rosie, Iain, Grace and Anna Harry.
______________________________________________________
silly-face-contest
_______________________________________________________________________
All Iain's trophys.... holy guacamole, he is a RUNNER
Our rainforest cabin
Kelly, the ball-obsessed snake killer
and Doogle, the slobberdog.
I like Kelly more than any other dog before, not saying that I don't like Doogle, but - he schlobbers! :D
_______________________________________________________________________
On a day trip to the Noosa heads National Park
_________________________________________________________
We did a lot of artwork -
I felt shifted back to when I was in first and second grade, a 7-year-old overflowing with ideas, one leading to 10 others.... - not saying they were always good ideas, but
it felt like I haven't been able to let out my passion about art stuff and being creative as much as I could on Mt Mee, and it made me so happy
We turned Iain's whole dining room into an underwater world
and the same thing happened to the girls' bedroom wall
We made marvelous Hobbit - house - letterboxes out of old hollow logs...
If I ever have a house, I want such a letterbox!!
"There's nothin' fina than cruisin' in my Dyna!"
Especially when it's such a charming Hillbillie truck like Iain's Toyota Dyna Diana.
The elongated kid who loves to play with Schleich horses :D made in default of these her own one
The kids named it "Silverstar"
___________________________________________________________
Rocky hole in the D'Aguilar National Park - I can't put its magic into words. Such a beautiful place, peppered with beautiful memories.
The Blume is blooming :)
Flower?Blume?
Flume.
my hair taking shape
(die hoor, die hoor!)
No comments:
Post a Comment