Translate

Saturday, 14 December 2013

Hit the road!

Ok, guys: It is really a nearly impossible task to write in here about all the things I see and hear and do and feel and think and expericence, all these jokes, all those laughters, all those awe-struck seconds of staring, all these little awkward moments, all the remarkable things that happen, all the breathing, all the loving and laughing and farting.... eeeh what?! :D
in short: I'm on that crazy roadtrip over 6000 km with those 3 rad people that I already love more than I ever thought I would.
My life seems to go nuts and I keep, keep, keep on accumulating a profound sea of happiness that appears too vast to ever dry out.
And yes, dude, I picked up some of the Colorado slang, man.
Peace damn it

____________________________________________________

About that last days in Chidlow on Belinda's and Graham's little farm:
Painting the henhouse, our home at that time.
Before:


After!

Haha, it's laundy day!
When everything else you own is in the washing machine, you just put on whatever is left, very stylish.


My goodbye present for Belinda, our Aussie-Mum!
When she talked about cuddling with her horse when he lies down, memories flashed and inspired me.
I am happy to still have the chance to make pottery, though I might grumble about the air-drying clay, I like it.


Belinda! I finally got a nice picture of her - with her new horse Bobbie - being very happy! :))))




the view from Kings Park on  Perth on a sunny hot day



One of my last runs around Lake Leschenaultia. No words!

The soundtrack to it was "Going to California", Led Zeppelin.






Our last days were busy with packing all our stuff into the van, planning, getting ready.
The farewell from Belinda left us all very quiet and thoughtful, yet happy and grateful.
And then we had a big farewell-dinner, so many little presents, heartwarming hugs and good wishes.
Belinda, Graham, Miki, Steve, Nicki, Alfie, Franco, Lilli-Belle, Sarina, Chris, Pauline, Eleanor, Lewis - you all made it quite hard to leave!

But then... we we're off! The Mattispatz, the Oshtn, the Anna Bluemchen, and me.

3 comments:

Lia said...

Ooh the henhouse looks so beautiful now!! And I'm very jealous for the wonderful sunset.... :)

Eva said...

Deine Tonfigur ist mega geil!! Und das Hühnerhaus erinnert mich irgendwie an Petersson und Findus (kann aber nicht erklären warum...) und ich kann mir dich sowas von real vorstellen, wie du auf diesem Staubsauger posierst!! :D :D Vermiss dich Änni!!

Basilina said...

Super schöne Bilder... :D

Ld, vermiss dich :( Nat-Sal.

Post a Comment