Translate

Monday, 16 September 2013

It's all 'bout your own free mind



I talk to God as much as I talk to Satan 'cause I want to hear both sides
Does that make me sinical?
There are no miracles and this is no miraculous life.

I savour hate as much as I crave love because I'm just a twisted guy
Is this the pinnacle, is this the pinnacle, the pinnacle of being alive?

___________________________________________________________

I left home with countless questionmarks in my head like every 20-year-old would have, but I didn't really expect to find the answers because I don't even know what I'm asking.. :D
I just have the strong certainity that there has to be something more, and that I want to discover it whatever it is.

So why not go and bombard a buddhist monk with lots of big questions?
About Buddhism and about everything else, some as stupid as questions can be, some making him talk for hours, some making him smile.

I learned enjoyed and loved - Theruwan Saranai you all!





I wanna turn the whole thing upside down
I find the things they say just can't be found
I share this love I find with everyone
We'll sing an dance to mother nature's songs
I don't want this feeling to go away...

Who's to say what's impossible?
Well, they forgot this world keeps spinning
and with each new day I can feel a change in everything
And as the surface breaks reflections fade
but in some way they remain the same
And as my mind begins to spread its wings
there's no stopping curiosity

Who's to say I can't do everything?
Well, I can try
And as I roll along I begin to find
things aren't always what they seem

I wanna turn the whole thing upside down
I find the things they say just can't be found
I share this love I find with everyone
We'll sing an dance to mother nature's songs
I don't want this feeling to go away!


No comments:

Post a Comment