My God, too much has been happening to put it all into words.
I'll make it short: I'm collecting backpacker stories! Highlights of the week:
- choosing one of the fanciest hotels in Sri Lanka to puke, including fainting and lying around in the bathroom while there was a grand wedding going on
- having one heck of a night at a beach party in Mount Lavania, including sleeping on a mattress of palm leaves under a blanket of stars, first getting hit by a wave and then almost burned by a fire...
- sneaking up to the rooftop of another hotel to see the sunset and lying around there for hours
- sleeping the whole day - longest Pennparty I ever had.
And of course the, compared to that, quite normal toursistic stuff like visiting Gangaramaya Temple and feeding the poor tied Temple elephant, exploring Galle Face Green, the market MADNESS! of Pettah, the National Museum with the most impressing tree I've ever seen. And a LOT of walking. And turning away tousands of Tuktuk drivers.
"Lanka" bedeutet sowas wie wunderschoen. :)
2 comments:
Das ist Mal ein Baum o.O
Lg Nat-Sal. :D
Sagen die alle wirklich Kaba? :D wie geil
Post a Comment